UBot Underground

m.facebook.com pop up

yeah its the user agent...im looking for a way to change that now...but for this to work as a compiled bot...there would have to be a web based solution for the bot to nav to and then change on its own

no it doesnt but i was just testing to see if the ua change would work...which it doesnt...this thing is bugging me...well how about on regular face....could someone log in and click on the add friend button for me...when i do it...it takes me back to my profile...the ajax box doesnt pop up to tell me to leave a message

this is stressing me out...when im on ie the browser...i can click the add friend button and the box will open...but not in ubot...so what is so different about ubot browser (aside from the fact that u cant right click)?

its working today...for some reason...it just didnt like ie yesterday...may have something to do with that big upload photos from ur phone push they have going on today