UBot Underground

File and lists

could any one elaborate on...

how in a Bot we can save multiple lists in a single CSV-File?

its like we have 3-4 list and finally we want all the list to be in CSV file...without and overwriting.

plz help?

Alright, give this a shot (I'll try my best to make sure you can understand this, but I don't always do such a good job explaining things in a "user-friendly" fashion):

For my example, I'll say that you're scraping data from 4 different sites, and then you want all that scraped data saved to one single CSV list:

Nav -> Page 1 -> Scrape Page -> Add to List (List 1) <- (Adds "Scraped Page Data to List 1")

Nav -> Page 2 -> Scrape Page -> Add to List (List 2) <- (Adds "Scraped Page Data to List 2")

Nav -> Page 3 -> Scrape Page -> Add to List (List 3) <- (Adds "Scraped Page Data to List 3")

Nav -> Page 4 -> Scrape Page -> Add to List (List 4) <- (Adds "Scraped Page Data to List 4")

Add to List (Final List) -> List 1, List 2, List 3, List 4 (It will look like this in uBot -> {1}{2}{3}{4} )

Save to File -> List -> Final List.CSV

Here is the code that shows what I explained above.

Thanks very much....for ur help ..i did as u said but its still giving error...am attaching the screen shot u just go through pls...

want to add in there all the list...are working fine am saving these 4 list in 4 files separately they are giving proper files but when i an saving them as u said its giving error...

post-534-12677910891877_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks very much....for ur help ..i did as u said but its still giving error...am attaching the screen shot u just go through pls...

want to add in there all the list...are working fine am saving these 4 list in 4 files separately they are giving proper files but when i an saving them as u said its giving error...

Bumping this because I'm having the same error as this with one of my bots at the moment.

I've saved the two lists separately in .txt files to check the data integrity and number of rows are the same, and they are.

(I have also looped through when creating the final list, which doesn't appear to be being done in the screen shot above).

Bumping this because I'm having the same error as this with one of my bots at the moment.

I've saved the two lists separately in .txt files to check the data integrity and number of rows are the same, and they are.

(I have also looped through when creating the final list, which doesn't appear to be being done in the screen shot above).

Attached is the full bot and output, as well as a screenshot of the problem. Ubot Error.zip

Would gratefully appreciate help with this as it's an important part of a much bigger project.

Let me know if more info is required.

Thanks

Mike

Edit: Should add that in the bot attached there is a sub called 'hold' not in use. This was me trying to debug.

Edited by Mikes