UBot Underground

Hi there,

I'd like a relatively simple bot developing which would do something along these lines:

Basic app (Will pay $250):

- Go to a Twitter directory (I will provide URL later) and search for a keyword, for example "chef" or something.

- Take the URL's for the top 5 users for that keyword, and follow their followers at a rate of between 80-100 per run. This would be a RANDOM number each time it is ran. There should also be a RANDOM delay between 5 and 30 seconds between each new follow. Obviously next time we run the app, it should follow new users, not the same ones already followed (this is probably the most challenging part of the bot I guess).

More advanced app (Will pay $500):

- Before following the users it will check if they have posted a tweet recently (in past 3 days) - if they haven't, it will skip them.

This bot should be exclusive to me (but you can use it too if you wish) and I have all rights to the bot. For example I may post it for free download but you cannot.

Payment will ideally be paid via PayPal.

PM me :)

Hi there,

I'd like a relatively simple bot developing which would do something along these lines:

Basic app (Will pay $250):

- Go to a Twitter directory (I will provide URL later) and search for a keyword, for example "chef" or something.

- Take the URL's for the top 5 users for that keyword, and follow their followers at a rate of between 80-100 per run. This would be a RANDOM number each time it is ran. There should also be a RANDOM delay between 5 and 30 seconds between each new follow. Obviously next time we run the app, it should follow new users, not the same ones already followed (this is probably the most challenging part of the bot I guess).

More advanced app (Will pay $500):

- Before following the users it will check if they have posted a tweet recently (in past 3 days) - if they haven't, it will skip them.

This bot should be exclusive to me (but you can use it too if you wish) and I have all rights to the bot. For example I may post it for free download but you cannot.

Payment will ideally be paid via PayPal.

PM me :)

Hi, I can create this bot and add in some really advanced features. I have made many of complex bots using Ubot Studio. If you need to see some of the bots I have created you can search here on the forum and also on BHW.

My price for exclusive and distribution rights is $600. If your interested please PM me.

Thanks!