UBot Underground

browser supporting Multilogin X version

I have been using exbrowser and most of automaxed plugins.... but basically don't use default browser of them, because of fingerprints and many other problems,, I just use multilogin,, and with that, I can solve google, facebook and other sns detection.. but they renewed their system and maybe they will not support previous versionof multilogin api. so I'm wandering whether any one plan to support multilogin x api.. using ubot program. if no one support multilogin x, maybe I have to hire programmer to use it. but if exbrowser or automaxed support it, maybe really happy to use it with 2 or 3 times higher price.

Hello. Why do you need multilogin? With the "browser path" command in our plugin you can load different chrome profiles with no expensive multilogin. If you need more features, please reach out at: https://automaxed.com/support and we can discuss.

We could integrate with this API if there is a reasobale budget for it. Their X API methods seem to consist of 23 core features. It's possible to do.