UBot Underground

Captchabot Javascript API

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe since CaptchaBot has a javascript API it should be possible to use it to break captcha's without Seth coding it into Ubot.

If anybody could create a bot that decodes a captcha through captchabot presumably using Javascript, which Ubot can run) and outputs it into a variable I would be willing to pay them $50 for it (assuming Seth doesn't build in an option for CaptchaBot first).

I don't think the API is that complicated so it shouldn't take that long, and you could have an easy $50, and I'm sure other members would pay for a working captcha solution.

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe since CaptchaBot has a javascript API it should be possible to use it to break captcha's without Seth coding it into Ubot.

If anybody could create a bot that decodes a captcha through captchabot presumably using Javascript, which Ubot can run) and outputs it into a variable I would be willing to pay them $50 for it (assuming Seth doesn't build in an option for CaptchaBot first).

I don't think the API is that complicated so it shouldn't take that long, and you could have an easy $50, and I'm sure other members would pay for a working captcha solution.

Not sure if you want me to throw my hat in here, but I'd chip another $50 in for this (if you don't want me doing this let me know through PM and I'll remove my message).

Hi, this is my first post on the forum. Been busy with web contract work lately - but I want to get more involved with UBot soon.

With the CaptchaBot API - they don't use javascript. They use some JScript that instantiates an ActiveX control. You can't inject Microsoft's Jscript into a webpage - it needs to be compiled and then uploaded to the server you're going to run it on. So plain javascript won't work.

If no one else is going to work on this - I could do it before the weekend and sell the app for under $15 on my website...

I was planning on making an app to use the DeathByCaptcha API anyway - and adding CaptchaBot shouldn't be too difficult. Basically my UBot library would call a Console .NET app to talk with the API and the .NET app would write the answer to a file that UBot would be looking for (every few seconds).

So to you it would work as you described... you select the image element (choose by attribute etc.) in your UBot script, call my UBot library function - then after a little while, you are returned a variable with the answer.

Let me know if that sounds good.

I'm interested in this as well.

My app works as I described for DeathByCaptcha. You drop a folder into My Documents, and edit an .ini file with user credentials for either service, then call a function in a .ubot library which eventually returns the solved captcha after calling a .NET console app. It sounds very similar to some_guy's although I haven't tried his.

There are two problems though...

1. I haven't been able to get in touch with the person who runs CaptchaBot so I can give him money for captchas and test my app. I wrote the CaptchaBot implementation code, but I'm not sure if it works. Even if the icon for ICQ on captchabot.com is lit up - the guy doesn't respond to my ICQ messages.

2. Even if I was able to test it - some_guy has a free app that does 90% of what my app does. The 10% missing is the CaptchaBot API implementation (which is really just a small portion of the work). So it's safer to work on something else if I need money (which I do) than to polish and release something that might be available for free.

So I'm sorry - I've given up on this one for now.

My app works as I described for DeathByCaptcha. You drop a folder into My Documents, and edit an .ini file with user credentials for either service, then call a function in a .ubot library which eventually returns the solved captcha after calling a .NET console app. It sounds very similar to some_guy's although I haven't tried his.

There are two problems though...

1. I haven't been able to get in touch with the person who runs CaptchaBot so I can give him money for captchas and test my app. I wrote the CaptchaBot implementation code, but I'm not sure if it works. Even if the icon for ICQ on captchabot.com is lit up - the guy doesn't respond to my ICQ messages.

2. Even if I was able to test it - some_guy has a free app that does 90% of what my app does. The 10% missing is the CaptchaBot API implementation (which is really just a small portion of the work). So it's safer to work on something else if I need money (which I do) than to polish and release something that might be available for free.

So I'm sorry - I've given up on this one for now.

I've spent a fair amount of time playing with the API and I have no clue how to work it. If I could get you in touch with Captchabot, would you be able to still complete it?

Is anyone willing to finish implementing support for captchabot? There's demand for it and it appears to be 90% implemented already. I've tried both decaptcher (very unreliable) and deathbycaptcha (unreliable and captchas can take several minutes to complete) and they simply don't stack up. Captchabot offers under 30 seconds captchasolving and is more reliable than these other services.