UBot Underground

Captchabot Invites

For those of you using captcha services like DeCaptcher, a new Russian solution has been opened with English translation. Captchabot is invite-only so it's pretty fast and reliable without any priority scam like DeCaptcher has going.

http://captchabot.com/en/register.html

If you need invites, just check out:

http://www.captchabotinvites.com/

After you register, they email you a password.

yo...i think decaptcher has a scam going on...when i went to sign up...it asked me for login details then it wanted me to enter a captcha...then it keeps saying i entered the wrong information and keeps resetting the captcha...is this the scam they use to get people to fill out free captchas?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just used 896704ba from above. OK, this looks cool - so what's the deal? Is it totally free? Do you have pay per thousand? It's free for now, but later you'll pay?

Just used 896704ba from above. OK, this looks cool - so what's the deal? Is it totally free? Do you have pay per thousand? It's free for now, but later you'll pay?

No it's not free. 0.001$ per captcha (1$ for 1000). You must use WebMoney to pay. Quality of recognition: 90%. It's the cheapest captcha solving service...

And some more invites ^_^

21a7b6e1

c09c83f2

45a196dd

It's the cheapest captcha solving service...

OK, so what's going on behind the screen with this? Is it some automatic algorithm that figures out captcha's? (Thus, it's very cheap) Unlike something like decaptha which has an army of low-paid workers pounding them out?

I like the idea of an army of low-paid workers - they should be able to figure out the simple math problems you've go to answer from time to time.

OK, so what's going on behind the screen with this? Is it some automatic algorithm that figures out captcha's? (Thus, it's very cheap) Unlike something like decaptha which has an army of low-paid workers pounding them out?

I like the idea of an army of low-paid workers - they should be able to figure out the simple math problems you've go to answer from time to time.

No, captchabot has army of low-paid workers xD 0.50$ for 1000 captcha. But it is in russia and there are many people who are ready to beat thousands of captchas for 1-2$ xD Also they have reputation meter. It's like if worker is entering wrong captcha - he has lower income. And if worker is entering right captcha - he is paid better. I'm using this service for a very long time and really like it. BTW it's Xrumer's service. One thing that I don't like is that they aren't accepting PayPal for now... They have some problems with it... For now, only WebMoney is accepted

and some more invites again if anyone needs...

21a7b6e1

3efc5fb3

6752f40c

wasn't moneybookers an option too atleast at some point ? :) I have account but forgot which email i registered with and can't find the confirmation Email so These come in handy. Thnx

You can contact their support at ICQ 792772. They will help you about moneybookers.

From their FAQ :

Accept Moneybookers.

1) Knock to ICQ 792772.

2) At www.moneybookers.com select transfer to email:we give you

Email subject: = (Login).

Leave comment empty.

And again invites...

21a7b6e1

3efc5fb3

99053cdd