UBot Underground

Shell command particulars

Hello,

One of the process that I run requires shelling out and calling an executable. It's a fairly simple C# app that runs flawlessly from the command prompt. However, when I run shell function, many times it gets stuck and I have to kill the process in Task Manager.

Is there anything I should watch for or need to know while using shell command?

Thank you

You can possibly make a batch file that runs the executable and run the batch file from the shell command. Not sure if it would make a difference but is worth a shot.

Just seems odd that it wouldn't work the other way.

You can possibly make a batch file that runs the executable and run the batch file from the shell command. Not sure if it would make a difference but is worth a shot.

Just seems odd that it wouldn't work the other way.

Thank you. I figured out what was the problem. The problem was that within the executable that I ran with the Shell command I made I was getting the data from the net with GetResponse calls. Apparently this causes some sort of conflict with UBOT. Once I removed this part of the code from the executable, shell function start working fine.