UBot Underground

How can i save a text from a part of website ?

You would have to add it to a list or variable and scrape it.

Witoutht seeing the code I would scrape what is in between Yahoo! ID & Email (scrape) Birthday

After you have it in a list or variable then you would save to file.

First you'd want to add that email to a list, and then you'd simply save that list to a file. Like this (this is literally exactly what you'd need...it's specific to Yahoo's "success" page):

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/746/scrapethensaveyahooemai.jpg

yeah im trying to do the same thing but my bot is having a problem getting to that point...are u making a yahoo acct creator?...if so...care to share how u got pass the captcha...i had it working for a minute...when i input the captcha...it gets entered into the field and the bot presses the button...and goes to that page ur on and i want it to scrape that info to a text file...i followed seth's tutorial about the captchas...but now it give me an error every time i enter it...thanx for ur time in advance

yeah im trying to do the same thing but my bot is having a problem getting to that point...are u making a yahoo acct creator?...if so...care to share how u got pass the captcha...i had it working for a minute...when i input the captcha...it gets entered into the field and the bot presses the button...and goes to that page ur on and i want it to scrape that info to a text file...i followed seth's tutorial about the captchas...but now it give me an error every time i enter it...thanx for ur time in advance

I had an issue with Yahoo initially where it would give me an error every single time I entered the captcha (even though I was 100% sure it was correct). As it turns out, it was because I was using "change chosen attribute" to type in my username, first name, password, etc. They have javascript attached to each field so you have to use "send keys field chosen" instead of "change chosen attribute" so that it appears (at least to the JS) that a human has typed them in and not a bot.

At least, that is what ended up working for me.

also...what did u do for the 2 secret questions?...at first i had choose random child...but sometimes it would choose either "select one" or "type ur question here" and would give me an error...so i selected one of the nickname questions and one of the team questions...then made 2 list boxes at the top that you would select a name and team prior to running the bot (i know there is probably a way to make it pull from a list but this is my first bot and i havent gotten that far in the understanding of using lists yet)

unfortunately i have the same problem and i cant pass the captcha

I had an issue with Yahoo initially where it would give me an error every single time I entered the captcha (even though I was 100% sure it was correct). As it turns out, it was because I was using "change chosen attribute" to type in my username, first name, password, etc. They have javascript attached to each field so you have to use "send keys field chosen" instead of "change chosen attribute" so that it appears (at least to the JS) that a human has typed them in and not a bot.

At least, that is what ended up working for me.

I used the "send key field chosen" instead of "change chosen attribute"

should i use "send key field chosen" for every thing on the page ?

I dont know how to use it for a drop down menu such as Gender or Months

unfortunately i have the same problem and i cant pass the captcha

I used the "send key field chosen" instead of "change chosen attribute"

should i use "send key field chosen" for every thing on the page ?

I dont know how to use it for a drop down menu such as Gender or Months

i used the send key field chosen command and it triggers the javascript...but im still stuck on that captcha...as far as the drop down menu...i just chose a question and put random answers that have to be selected prior to running the bot...u can see it hereYahoo Acct Creator.ubot