UBot Underground

Splitting a list item into 2 variables.....help!

Hey all - me again, sorry!

I am trying to log into 2 or 3 different email accounts to check if there are messages in there so I have accounts in a text file listed as:

username@domain1.com:password1

anothername@domain2.co.uk:password2

etc

How can I loop round, grab the next list item and then split the email address into 1 variable and the password into another.

Had a look and play but can't see anything obvious - I know its next list item to grab the email / password combo but how do I split them to use in different nodes?

Thanks

Aaron, thanks for that - think I will have to wait for the video....still can't seem to figure it out!!

Hey i have a bit of a similar qt. If I have a list which is fuilled with data like

friend

amigo

user

<span class='hello'>acai

berry

is it posible for me to edit this list so as to use the $replace command to delete the entire row where class='hello'? the addtolist just would append stuff to the bottom of the above list. Is there anyway to modify this list?

You can create a loop for that list, then validate it at some stage.

Validated list items add to another 'clean' list you can use.

Try to create clean list out of validated list items as soon as possible.

You can see how I did it on my tutorial.

It's not exactly what you need but you can check out the ubot code to see it.

Aaron,

What do you use to record a tutorial? I used to use Camtasia Studio, but the resulting quality was much worse than yours.

Thank you

Here is how I do it (although I haven't watched Aaron's tutorial, so his way could very well be more efficient/easier):

Add to List (List Name=%List of All Accounts/Passwords) > List from File > (File to Open=File Containing emails and Passwords)

Set Variable (Variable Name=#Individual Account/Password) > Next List Item (List=%List of All Accounts/Passwords)

Add to List (List Name=%Individual Account/Password) > List from Text > Text=(Variable Name #Individual Account/Password) > Delimiter=:

Now, all you do is fill the "email" field like this:

Change Chosen Attribute (attribute=email field) > List Item 0 (list=%Individual Account/Password)

Change Chose Attribute (attribute=email password field) > List Item 1 (list=%Individual Account/Password)

So, my above post spelled out with a real example would look like this:

MasterList.txt contains:

example1@yahoo.com:password1

example2@hotmail.com:password2

Now This:

Add to List (List Name=%List of All Accounts/Passwords) > List from File > (File to Open=MasterList.txt)

Does This:

%List of All Accounts/Passwords would now equal:

example1@yahoo.com:password1

example2@hotmail.com:password2

Now This:

Set Variable (Variable Name=#Individual Account/Password) > Next List Item (List=%List of All Accounts/Passwords)

Does This:

Variable - #Individual Account/Password now would equal the first item in the list (example1@yahoo.com:password1)

Now This:

Add to List (List Name=%Individual Account/Password) > List from Text > Text=(Variable Name #Individual Account/Password) > Delimiter=:

Does This:

It uses the text from the variable (#Individual Account/Password) which equals = example1@yahoo.com:password1

and turns it into it's own list (%individual account/password) which equals:

example1@yahoo.com (position 0)

password1 (position 1)

Lastly, This:

Change Chosen Attribute (attribute=email field) > List Item 0 (list=%Individual Account/Password)

Does This:

Uses List Item 0, from list (%Individual Account/Password) which equals example1@yahoo.com and fills in the email field.

Change Chose Attribute (attribute=email password field) > List Item 1 (list=%Individual Account/Password)

and List Item 1, from list (%Individual Account/Password) which equals password1 and fills in the password field.

• Like 1

Alright, I've made a simple example for you. You simply choose your file in the UI and then hit start.

It is going to go to AOL.com and "create an account"

It is just going to fill in the "first name" field with the first email in the list and it will fill in the last name with corresponding password to the first email in the list.

I just set it up that way to show you a full example and so that you could see the password that is entered (to be sure it is the corresponding one)

seperate list into pieces.ubot

Alright, sorry about that, I screwed up the first example. Now you're good to go.

You star - thanks very much.

Its so much easier if I can see it in front of me - again, thanks a lot!