UBot Underground

A couple of questions!

Hey guys,

I love ubot and its good, only takes a bit of time to compile the .exe, but I’m not complaining. Anyway I have two questions to ask. First is that in the tutorial video of scrapping Google keywords, when scrapping the captcha, the choose attribute is set to EXACT MATCH of the SRC of the captcha. I tried this same thing in YouTube (for a comment poster) but it didn’t work, as in the captcha doesn’t get displayed for me to type in. So I realized that the src changes every time and set everything to WILDCARDS with the ‘*’. But still no luck. Nothing is displayed for me to type in the captcha… Any ideas? (I’ll post a pic to show what I really talk about some time later)

Second question is I want to create an article submitter tool, but all my articles have a title and body, so how do I get ubot to copy the title portion of my article to the title place of ezine or something and similarly for the body? Basically is there something like a FIND IN NOTEPAD feature? (so as to find the word TITLE and then copy that sentence, then to find the word BODY and then copy that portion?)

Thanks ïÂÅ 

Hey guys,

I love ubot and its good, only takes a bit of time to compile the .exe, but I’m not complaining. Anyway I have two questions to ask. First is that in the tutorial video of scrapping Google keywords, when scrapping the captcha, the choose attribute is set to EXACT MATCH of the SRC of the captcha. I tried this same thing in YouTube (for a comment poster) but it didn’t work, as in the captcha doesn’t get displayed for me to type in. So I realized that the src changes every time and set everything to WILDCARDS with the ‘*’. But still no luck. Nothing is displayed for me to type in the captcha… Any ideas? (I’ll post a pic to show what I really talk about some time later)

Second question is I want to create an article submitter tool, but all my articles have a title and body, so how do I get ubot to copy the title portion of my article to the title place of ezine or something and similarly for the body? Basically is there something like a FIND IN NOTEPAD feature? (so as to find the word TITLE and then copy that sentence, then to find the word BODY and then copy that portion?)

Thanks ïÂÅ 

On your question #1 you need to see several Captcha src srings and find out, what is the common parts of all of them. Then you use wild card for the parts that are different.

On your question #2 (if I understood you correctly) you need to place title and body into separate variables. Then when you change field attributes you will make the value attribute equal to those variables.

B)

Thanks for the response, but I want to know how can i put it in separate variables then? How do i load the title portion to one variable and the body part to another variable. I do not want to use 2 separate text files(one containing titles and the other containing bodies and then implement the nextlistitem thing)

Any ideas for a find thing?