UBot Underground

Any problems running identical ubots, and can a program become too large or require too much memory?

Hi, I'm trying to debug a program which is frustrating me quite a bit. So, I thought I'd make sure I can do away with two elephant-size questions first. 1) Can you run multiple version of the same bot on same computer at the same time? (ie: identical ubots running on same computer don't interfere with one another). 2) Is there any reason to believe the program may become unstable when it grows to a certain size? (ie: manipulating large, internally stored lists.) THANKS!

I solved my problem, I was getting eratic results because even though I used "wait to load" the search button had a delay before it could be pushed (which I only noticed after putting my cursor over it and seeing that it started as an arrow turning into a finger after a delay, meaning my program wasn't always validly clicking it), I was able to make it work with the "wait for search" - which I only discovered after accidentally clicking it while in the process of rebuilding the bot from scratch :blink: