UBot Underground

Are You Kidding Me?!

Alright, I'm really, really happy...and yet oh so frustrated...frustrated because I had no idea this feature of uBot existed and it would have helped me out soooo much.

You may or may not already know this, but I figured since I did it by accident and was THRILLED about it, I had to share with others.

You can MINIMIZE any node! For instance, let's say you have a sub that is VERY VERY long (which I've got) and it is confusing scrolling up and down and up and down between completed and un-completed subs...

Well, you simply double click the blue node and BANG, the ENTIRE sub is all of a sudden ONE SINGLE line that says "sub" on it...super, super helpful...at least it was to me.

Haha nice! I was the same way when I found out that the insert key actually inserts a line. lol.

It truly is the little things that matter in life. Now if I could just get the wife to believe that. :D

LOL I found this almost instantly because I figured double-clicking a node would be how you would edit it. ;)

Yeah I can only imagine how obnoxious it would've been had I not known of that feature. The only part of that I don't like is that your node's names don't show up, so if you have 12 subs you get 12 instances of "sub" floating around and no idea which is what. Feature request!! :D

Jonathan