UBot Underground

URL Spinner

Guest Jim

This bot generates mass short url's for a given URL.

It appends random data to the end of the url each time ( adds ?x=1234123 etc - easily changed ) to create unique url's ( makes harder for them to catch/delete them? ) If you want to disable url randomization, just remove the 'set' from inside the makerandom sub and change the UItextbox to point to #url instead of #rawurl.

Currently implemented url shorting services used by this bot:

• bit.ly
  • is.gd
  • tinyurl.com

Download: spinner.ubot

Enjoy :)

This bot generates mass short url's for a given URL.

It appends random data to the end of the url each time ( adds ?x=1234123 etc - easily changed ) to create unique url's ( makes harder for them to catch/delete them? ) If you want to disable url randomization, just remove the 'set' from inside the makerandom sub and change the UItextbox to point to #url instead of #rawurl.

Currently implemented url shorting services used by this bot:

• bit.ly
  • is.gd
  • tinyurl.com

Download: spinner.ubot

Enjoy :)

Wow you read my mind I was just about to get to work on a bot like this. Thanks!

(OK I'm thinking real hard about the next bot I want done...see if you can get to work on that. k?thxbi :D )

Wow you read my mind I was just about to get to work on a bot like this. Thanks!

(OK I'm thinking real hard about the next bot I want done...see if you can get to work on that. k?thxbi :D )

Thanks to advances in the TCP/IP protocol and fiber optics, it's now easier than ever to read people's minds over the internet! ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...