UBot Underground

Recaptcha Problems

I've bought ubot studio for a while now, I'm coming from the ZP world, and i was expecting things to be a bit easier, i'm trying to make recaptcha work for the past couple of days and i still cant figure it out. Is there any plug and play solution out there, even though i thought that solving captcha it's a no brainer for ubot, looks like it's much more complicated then i thought. I bought imagetypers, because i saw in their api documentation that there is a plugin that, but it doesn't work, i crawled the forum around here and even guys with paid captcha plugins are having troubles. Do you guys think it will be a fix any time in the near future ? Or a simpler solution or a brain dead customer like me ?

L.E. This is the documentation from imagetyperz https://www.imagetyperz.com/API/NEW/How%20to%20use%20the%20ImageTyperz%20Plugin.pdf

Edited by nil414dieor

I'm still waiting for a reply about the payment method, I'm waiting to see if they accept btc, since it's easyer for me with that. but i  saw on a thread that somebody with that plugin has problems about a call back function or something like that.