UBot Underground

Willing to hire an expert UBot creator for the Bots I want

I'm a total right-brained marketer.  Put code in front of me or some crazy software and I run the other way.

I just purchased.  However, my time is much better spent on content creation and marketing.  However, I

need some bots to automate several tedious marketing things I do.  Nothing crazy - simple bots, really.  I

just don't have the time and know some of you coders can crank out all the bots I want in 1/1,000th the time

it would take me to try and wrap my head around this bad boy.

Shoot me a PM if interested in creating some bots and also how much you'd charge.

Thanks.

R

• 1 month later...

hi:

I am a new ubot forum member. The owner of Ubot suggested i join the forum and post my questions.

This post is not an attempt to hijack this thread for my own purpose. I post in this thread so as not to

clutter the board by starting a new thread seeking the same information as 007marketer.

If my post in this thread is inappropriate, then tell me and i will start my own thread.

so, here is my post...

I am also researching the idea of finding ubot enthusiasts who may be interested in creating bots for

task automation for a fee.

The bots I seek range from generic tasks, like creating gmail accounts and social bookmarking accounts,

to bots that perform specific functions.

The other reason to post in this thread, is because maybe the bots i seek share the same functions as 007

marketer is seeking. therefore we could share the cost of the generic bots, if we find overlap in what

bots we seek. this idea may apply to simple generic bots, like email account creation or social bookmark

account creation.

feel free to contact me, 007marketer or ubot enthusiasts.

cheers

redim