UBot Underground

Really need the Else If, Else Commands...as well as Next...

This software is pretty sweet for what's it's capable of...I am trying to create a bot to help with some backlinking but I keep finding the need to have an Else If and Else command....unless you can already do that...then I guess I just need some help figuring out how. Also, another really helpful function to have would be a Next statement for Loops...right now I have a loop that goes to webpages in a list...but if the webpage erros out or does something I dont want it to do I have no way to make it skip out and start over from the beginning of the loop at the the next list item. I mean I guess I could write an IF command and copy ALL the code back in there but that's a bit crazy lol. Maybe there is a way to do this and I just missed it?

Kevin

yikes.....ok here a the issue I am facing right now...

Ihave a list of lets say 10 websites....the bot will go to each website to sign up for an account...

so once it navigates to a site it goes about doing 30 commands....well if the page doesnt load..then the only think I can do is say "If page doesnt load" and then I have to tell it to navigate to the next page BUT it doesnt restart at the beginning of the loop so I have to copy and paste ALL of the commands into that if statement....that really sucks lol. It would be soooo much easier to have an If, if else, else ability. "If page doesnt load or gives this error, Then navigate to next site in list, ELSE do all these commands." soo much easer....  :'(