UBot Underground

Is It Possible To Open Ubot 4.2 Files In Ubot Studio 6/x Program?

Hi guys, here's my situation. I have the developer version of Ubot Studio and i've been using version 4.2.2 for many years now. I recently upgraded to receive support and updates a few days ago so that i can take advantage of Ubot Studio 6/X. However, i asked Jason the following question(please see image attached) and i got the following/corresponding reply(please see image as well). As he advised or suggested, i was told to ask Ubot Forum or create a Support Ticket so i'm starting out by asking out this forum. Thanks for your replies in advance as it will be much appreciated indeed for i have no clue on what to do without messing things up. I'm quite a noob so please if you can, be patient and as specific as you can, should you have any help/advice/recommendations for me. Lastly, if you recommend i open a support ticket instead, i will do that immediately. Thanks again and please keep in mind that i will be able to make a small donation to anyone who can help me out. Also i was wondering if... since i have quite a few ubot softwares coded with Ubot 4.2.2, will i be able to run ANY one Version of Ubot Studio at a time? More specifically, can i make it optional to open and switch between Ubot 4.2.2 and Ubot Studio 6 at any given time but not simultaneously of course? Appreciate it! Cheers!

post-11097-0-19187200-1538015095_thumb.png

Yes thank you all for your replies. Sorry i was on short vacation so i couldn't update this post accordingly. Thanks Buddy for your useful help through support ticket and thanks for your suggestion HelloInsomnia.

However, some of my 4.2.2 tabs that have buttons in the Ui, cannot be seen at all when i open them in Ubot 6. The Ui panel is just black as the default Ui is in Ubot 6. I cannot see or click any ui buttons at all. I wish there is a way to fix this. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. If there's any information i can provide, please do let me know. For now, i have attached 2 images to let you see what my Tab looks like in Ubot 4 and Ubot 6 with the same file, upon loading. I would like the buttons etc, to show up normally. Keep in mind when i switch tabs from the same file as shown in the images, all the buttons on the other tab(censored tab), appear and work normally but in the Receipt/Registration Tab as shown in the images, no buttons, text field etc, appears at all in Ubot 6.

Thanks guys. I appreciate your time and effort. Cheers!

UPDATE 10/5/2018:
Thanks for all the email support Buddy! Will contact you directly through support ticket if any other problems persists. For now, i removed a few nodes and my 'default html panel'(not what i prefer but no big deal at this time) appears now with all the buttons and that's good enough for me, at this moment. The tab along with all the buttons in the ui html panel just doesn't look fancy anymore but again, the 'default html panel' will work fine for now. I'm thankful to be able to open my huge 4.2.2 file in Ubot 6 now, with some code modifications. I appreciate it again!

post-11097-0-07110500-1538501254_thumb.png

post-11097-0-00619200-1538501262_thumb.png