UBot Underground

i am working in EXbrowser and i need to now some function 

1-the normal (( wait)) command is work when I use ExBrowser or i should choose (( ExBrowser wait element))  just make the script wait for 30 s before do the next command.

3-can I use wait random command in ExBrowser or there is other command to this function in ExBrowser ?

last thing in ExBrowser if I want to make text list in folder for example 40 text  I want the bot take one by one and past in filed

i know how to do it without Exbrowser but the site i work with it i have to work in ExBrowser

your answer :-1.The normal wait command is also working in exb you can chhose before the next command.

2.You can use random wait command also in exb.

3.In last question if you want to take 4o text from folder and post one by one in field then you have to first take by ui open file and then  after you have to create table from file or you can take in list.After that you can proceed to past in field one by one by increment data which you take in list or table.

Edited by hare ram

I created some code for this, I use this method for super fast wait delays, the delay only waits until the text "Most recent" is

displayed on the page. you can change it to any target text on your page of course. I use this as my default wait delay and

it works perfect every time. Hope this helps. The delay has a default timeout of 10 seconds

if($not($contains($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Document Text"),"Most recent"))) {
    comment("wait with wait loop breakout")
    then {
        set(#wait_breakout,0,"Global")
        set(#wait_trigger,0,"Global")
        loop while($comparison(#wait_trigger,"= Equals",0)) {
            wait(0.1)
            increment(#wait_breakout)
            if($contains($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Document Text"),"Most recent")) {
                then {
                    set(#wait_trigger,1,"Global")
                }
                else if($comparison(#wait_breakout,"= Equals",100)) {
                    increment(#wait_trigger)
                }
            }
        }
    }
}