UBot Underground

Shell Commands Have A Huge Delay

I'm wondering if there's any way to configure how shell commands are run, or a different way to run them? I am making a ubot that uses multiple shell commands, and it seems like there's a monster(like 10 second) delay between each command. Each command individually is completed in less than a second, so I'm not understanding why there is a need for such a huge delay. I could run a batch file or two, to get rid of some of the issues, but there's more than just shell commands that I'm going to be running. I'm setting up an automated deployment tool, for new machines that we set up at work, and I'd like to be able to set it and forget it. I can't have our current process slowed down by an automation system though, I was hoping that ubot would speed up the process.

Additionally, is there a reason that the HTML ui loads so slow? That has about a 5 second delay as well. It's not my machine, I'm running a i7 7700k, 32 GB Ram @ 3200MHz, and a GTX 1070. 

Not sure without seeing what exactly is going on but you can try this free plugin instead: http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/13798-free-plugin-advanced-shell/

As for the UI if you download external files in it like say a font from Google fonts then that could slow it down.

• Like 1

Like HelloInsomnia said it is hard to guess from this distance. Chances are pretty high that it is your machine.  That is to say your installed version of Windows.  I have seen way too many instances when I have heard that comment and the final issue was the machine/operating system.  You have to understand,  UBS does not touch the OS or tweak environmental parameters to run its commands/functions.

I don't mean to sound argumentative.  I just speak from experience.  I've been using UBot for a long time. 

I would suggest looking at the environmental parameters that are loaded when a Shell starts.  It could be something odd is loading in there.  If you have that many shells starting then that can chew up a lot.

I hope that helps.

Buddy