UBot Underground

UBot Bot Creation Service

Hey Aaron I am a big fan of yoru free tutorials and want to ask if you ever decided to offer one-on-one ubot coaching ;)

Possibly sometime in the future, but my schedule is crazy with 2 kids and it's hard to set time aside to do stuff like that right now.

But if you have any requests for video tutorials just let me know. I did one yesterday building an Amazon Scraper and I checked the video time and was at almost 2 hours! So I deleted that video and I need to redo it and make it shorter. :)

Guest Xdreamer

Hey Aaron I am a big fan of yoru free tutorials and want to ask if you ever decided to offer one-on-one ubot coaching ;)

But if you have any requests for video tutorials just let me know. I did one yesterday building an Amazon Scraper and I checked the video time and was at almost 2 hours! So I deleted that video and I need to redo it and make it shorter. :)

To bad, I love long tutorials as they are more detailled :-)

I asked Aaron if he could make a bot for me and he was quick to reply. I had the bot in my hands a couple days later and am very happy with it. Works like a charm and Aaron was nice to talk to through the whole process. He let me test it out and explained how to use it. I highly recommend Aaron for Ubot bot projects.

• 1 year later...

If your looking for a custom bot to handle your work, I am available and ready!

You can either PM me or contact me on site for UBot Development Service

Prices will vary since each bot is different.

Hi, I´m really interested on someone to make a few bots for me.

The first one that I really need is a Google, Yahoo and Bing scraper.

I need a bot that uploads a list of keywords on from a .txt file. Then the bot automatically

goes to google and gets the number of results "keyword" from google, then save that results on .txt file

and it does that with Yahoo and Bing as well.

I know hot to do it but I have a really old version of Ubot and it doesn´t work.

I really need to partner with someone that can do that.

I will launch a product very soon with this software as a free gift. I will need to do 2 more bots that will be sold.

Are you interested on a JV partnership?

The first one that I really need is a Google, Yahoo and Bing scraper.

Yahoo is now powered by bing and return the same results,

So i have done a third of the work already without opening ubot must be time for a coffee after all that work