UBot Underground

Xpath Statement - Help Clicking A Button

I'm using xPath Builder Pro to help write an xPath statement and Im trying to figure out how to add a parameter.

For example there are lots of buttons all with the same class name so I believe the statement is created correctly

x://a[@class=class name]

When I test this function it returns all the names of the buttons which all have the same class. This sounds like its working.

But I just want to click 1 particular button with a specific name but I can't figure out how it should look... 

I have another similar existing xpath which does something similar so I copied the format like this but it doesn't work.

x:(//a[@class=class name])[button name]

Any ideas? Thanks!

If you can post the code of the button or ideally just the code of the entire page and point out what you want it would be a big help.

Otherwise, you have a couple of options here. You can use an offset but it would be better if you can target that element specifically by maybe first targeting a parent element and then moving down the tree.