UBot Underground

STEAL a Bot: Keyword List Builder

I have had ubot for little over a week now and I wanted to share a little keyword bot that I made. Coming from someone who barely knows any programming I feel this is a nice leap forward for me. Ubot has really changed my outlook internet marketing and thus I will be able to accomplish some stuff that I would either had to outsource or not do at all.

The bot was made as an attempted to demonstrate many facets of ubot. I could have made the bot perform faster but the longest the keyword list will be is only 100 so it only takes about 5 to 10 minutes to complete. I was not counting so I don't really know. The bot will demonstrate captcha handling, form filling, scraping, navigating using list, and file saving to csv plus a few error handling areas. The bot grabs keywords from wordtracker then uses google to get competition and ads count. Wordtracker sneaks a captcha in every now and then but I think I have it handled. I am not claiming that I solely wrote this as this is a product of studying tutorials and disecting bot source.

Please rate this bot. See any improvements let me know. One way I know I can speed the bot up is by using direct url query instead of filling the form. I only did it that way to demonstrate the form filling and button clicking process.

EDIT BY ALCR: This is the file, and this is also the latest version.

keyword_tool_v1.1.ubot

• 4 months later...

Nice little bot, but I can see I need to add a delay function google blocks it when it has done a lot of competetion checking.

Also it doesn't have the option to save the results it got has it?