UBot Underground

Radio buttons / Check Boxes

Guest turbolapp

Easiest way is to click(or unclick) the radio button/check box the way you want it  before changing the attribute, so that when you're changing the chosen attribute, it should supply the applicable true/false value for you.

• 4 months later...

Sorry Please explain further? Not sure I get it?

Heres what I want to do select the radio button for yes - value of 1?

<input type="radio" id="form-isfeature" name="form-isfeature" value="1" />Yes

<input type="radio" id="form-isfeature" name="form-isfeature" value="0" checked="checked" />No  

http://content.screencast.com/users/sputnikkk13/folders/Jing/media/4696f762-c969-40b4-8143-8624ba38b65b/2010-04-12_2124.png

Both of the radio boxes in the image need to change. By default they are both set to the wrong values.

I can set the value [ i think ] via uBot - but the screen doesnt reflect the changes - meaning - the bot seems to see the values of the elements etc and you can set the value to change under change chosen element - but its not reflecting theblack dot on hte radio button i want - so im assuming the value isnt changed. I think I need to change the TRUE/False value

SOLVED: on this bot on this page anyhow!

Choose by position instead these radios had the same name. Also needed to set checked True vs. False

http://content.screencast.com/users/sputnikkk13/folders/Jing/media/c8d3d6d8-b635-44c8-b55a-bbd901d6daaf/2010-04-12_2235.png

• Like 1