UBot Underground

Is there a library of bots created by Ubot or does this forum serve that purpose?

The reason I ask is I heard somewhere that WPBlackhat has a library of Ubot bot's within it's own forum but it costs a steep $500 to join.

Thanks

It is certainly in works. :) Right now, forum is the place for it.

• 2 weeks later...

I have ubotlibrary.com but its basically just a collection of free ubots found around the place.

Hey Hypex! Thanks for taking the initiative. Can you please contact me via IM ( http://botsoftware.org/contact.aspx ) to discuss our trademark domains policy -- we just need you to add small disclaimer in the footer.

Can you save the bot to run on it's own as an executable file or do they require the ubot program to run? Most of the ones I see in this forum files names end in .ubot so those must require the program to run.

yes, you would just download the source and then compile it into an exe through the software.

Can you save the bot to run on it's own as an executable file or do they require the ubot program to run? Most of the ones I see in this forum files names end in .ubot so those must require the program to run.

.ubot files can be used and run in UBot Studio only. However, yes, bots can be compiled and run as standalone program -- but having UBot Studio gives you the power to customize the bots to your requirement.

That's great news that you can compile to a standalone version.

Can you program UBot to do things like prompt the user for a keyword, enter it into the Google search field, and then check through the search results sites for a specific anchor link (say like 'comments'), then click that and enter text into specific fields it is looking for (say 'name', 'Website', 'comment'), exit and then go to the next site in the search result and do it over and over for a defined number of sites?

Can you set it up with OR choices when scanning for entering text into fields. For example it clicks the 'blog' OR 'articles' link on a site, then clicks 'comments' and enters text into fields 'name' OR 'first name' and so on until required fields are filled in?

Much Thanks in advance,

• 2 months later...