UBot Underground

Help With Dynamic Search String Bot

I'm a novice at best and I can't figure out the easiest way to do this.  I know there is probably a very easy solution to this but I can't figure it out.

Basically,  the user will select from different sets of options what they want the bot to search for.  Effectively building out a search string.

Here is a example search string that could be built from options selected by the user:

inurl:"baby care" "Powered by Wordpress" OR "wordpress"+"Add OR post OR leave a comment"+-"no comments"+site:.com OR site:.edu OR site:.gov OR site:.net OR site:.org "100...10000 comments"

I'm trying to figure out the easiest and fastest way to set this search string based on what the user selects or doesn't select.  I first thought I would need to do

a if, then comparison where if the user selects a certain option then I would set the #search_string variable to include the option in the search string.

But this doesn't seem right.

Any help would be appreciated.

you could do the if else if, else options

or could add each option to a list.

then prepare the string at the end from the list in a loop

but for sake of limited search results if your going to scape more than the front page.

I would do each separately ? maybe?  to end up with more results.  Since google will restrict the number of search result pages back

this is also going to need proxys so as to not get popped with a captcha, for using the site to quickly from the same ip

you could do the if else if, else options

or could add each option to a list.

then prepare the string at the end from the list in a loop

but for sake of limited search results if your going to scape more than the front page.

I would do each separately ? maybe?  to end up with more results.  Since google will restrict the number of search result pages back

this is also going to need proxys so as to not get popped with a captcha, for using the site to quickly from the same ip

Good to hear from ya.  I planned on making it to where the user could export like the first 100 results from their selected search string to a csv file.  What would you charge to finish a bot like this?

not sure at what point you are with all the coding and what not.  send me an email with the code to have a look admin@botguru.net

and ill evaluate the code and whats needed.

for 100 results for their search string you can attach on the google url to show 100 results from it

num=100

you would take the url after the search and attach &num=100
and navigate to it.  so as to not have to click through 10 pages of results.