UBot Underground

Failed To Conect To ( Email) Server. The Connection Timed Up....

Hi, i am exasperated for this. 

I try to connect to my personal email adress to SEND some emails..

Simply i have the Failed to conect to ( EMAIL) server. The connection timed up....error.

I configure for about 10 years  various pop imap ssl...servers with thunderbirds or other clients, but i am stuck at this point in UBOT...

Any tips for that?

it is so simple but ...it is not working..I tried with various PERSONAL domain email address..

I uninstalled also the firewall..no chance..

The connection for receiving email is successful but not the connection for sending emails..

Thank you..

Edited by sheiku

The server conection data are ( copyed from server) :

If you do not see an auto-configuration script for your client in the list above, you can manually configure your mail client using the settings below:

Secure SSL/TLS Settings (Recommended)
Username: info1@clubyr.ro Password: Use the email account’s password. Incoming Server: server50.romania-webhosting.com
  • IMAP Port: 993
  • POP3 Port: 995
Outgoing Server: server50.romania-webhosting.com
  • SMTP Port: 465
IMAP, POP3, and SMTP require authentication.
Non-SSL Settings (NOT Recommended)
Username: info1@clubyr.ro Password: Use the email account’s password. Incoming Server: mail.clubyr.ro
  • IMAP Port: 143
  • POP3 Port: 110
Outgoing Server: mail.clubyr.ro
  • SMTP Port: 25
IMAP, POP3, and SMTP require authentication.

I understand that I have one connection for each type of operation with email send or receive emails.

If i want to send i use IMAP.

and my code to SEND EMAIL is:

connect to mail server("SMTP","info1@clubyr.ro","mypassword","mail.clubyr.ro",25) {
    send email("customer@orientalmed.ro","The subject is here","HTML","This is the body email","","info1@clubyr.ro","")
}

or i tried also the:

connect to mail server("SMTP With SSL","info1@clubyr.ro","mypassword","server50.romania-webhosting.com ",465) {
    send email("customer@orientalmed.ro","The subject is here","HTML","This is the body emil","","info1@clubyr.ro","")
}

regards

Edited by sheiku

A lot of times you have to use SSL I know it doesn't say to but maybe try this:

connect to mail server("SMTP With SSL","info1@clubyr.ro","mypassword","mail.clubyr.ro",465) {
    send email("customer@orientalmed.ro","The subject is here","HTML","This is the body emil","","info1@clubyr.ro","")
}

Thank you Insomnia

But it is not working...

It is simply frustrating...

The same connection data i can use with success with every email client i want.,but not in Ubot.

Edited by sheiku

I found it...finally..

connect to mail server("SMTP","info1@clubyr.ro","password","mail.clubyr.ro",587)

It was wrong the PORT in the server technical sheet. I tested 587 variant and it is working so...

regards