UBot Underground

Newbie: Posting To Web 2.0

Hello Everyone,

I'm a complete newbie to Ubot and I have few questions about automated posting for baclinks. My main concern is that I want to create bots for certain sites and I want to post to them again and again so how can I fill in all the value automatically.

- 1st, I've created a bot which creates an account successfully but I have put all the required values (username, password, email etc.) manually. How can I make this whole account creation process automated? Auto or perhaps one-click filling of Username, password, Email, First name, last name, date of birth and other commonly required values. What I want is to do this multiple times. I know the command $Spin, do I need to use this command? Can it do all the required stuff?

- Once accounts are created, I want to store the Login info. How can I do that?

- Last one is also similar to first question. I want to post content. Let's say I want to post to 30 sites, so is there any way that I take 1 article and spin and post it to all 30 sites. I've The Best Spinner but I can't see any integration options in ubot.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help!

Hi Rana,

For the first question, Ubot has $account_data which helps a lot while creating accounts. it generates random account data for account creation.

To save created accounts to a file you should use Save to File command.

The last question, to me, using UBot, it's almost true "The only limitation is your imagination". you should just learn how UBot works, then you can do what you want.

As a recommendation whenever I look for something, I use google to search, an example: "ubot save accounts to file".

Always include the word "ubot" first in search phrases.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for your reply! It really helped.

I would like to know about Email in $Account_data. It just returns a random email so what is the best way to use a catch-all email? Or create a new email ID every-time?

Hi Rana,

For the first question, Ubot has $account_data which helps a lot while creating accounts. it generates random account data for account creation.

To save created accounts to a file you should use Save to File command.

The last question, to me, using UBot, it's almost true "The only limitation is your imagination". you should just learn how UBot works, then you can do what you want.

As a recommendation whenever I look for something, I use google to search, an example: "ubot save accounts to file".

Always include the word "ubot" first in search phrases.

As the description in the link says "Please not that the function does not create the email accounts. It simply creates a username and adds a domain"

So you have to create an email account creator to be able to use it.

I'd recommend using temporary/disposable email services like "discard.email" or "guerrillamail.com".

There are many, just google it.