UBot Underground

Guys have you tried to use chrome 49 in new update of ubot i tested it with few of my larger bots and this browser gets stuck as soon as Ubot loads i cant do anything it just freezes up??

Any Advices please?

Yes its unstable, yesterday i update ubot to 5.9.36.

And continue working on my script, when i switch between tabs its quite often become not responding.

Must force close and restart ubot.

Now i am back to 5.9.33

Yes, any stability issues with the new browser are our #1 priority. If you are facing bugs, you feedback could be crucial in getting the issue fixed for everyone. As it is, we have no reproducible bug reports, and thus can only assume that any issues are user/system specific. If you can create a ticket and give us information about specific reproducible bugs, we will fix it as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Just watch the video and everything will be clear skip near the end to see how unresponsive this browser is!

Let's narrow this down to something specific.

Remove the UI html and reopen your script. Are you able to click the website and work with the browser without the large UI you have at the top?

if removing the UI HTML command allows you to work with the browser,  submit your UI HTML command and code Privately to support so that we can find a solution.

When i remove my Ui HTML Panel my browser can only scroll down but i still can't click on anything i tried restarting without Ui HTML Panel and it doesn't work!

Browser seems to be working on new blank Bot, but that is useless to me since my software needs the support of a normal browser!

Is there a way to fool a website into believing that i am using latest Chrome Browser?

I need this fixed Chrome 21 seriously works perfectly for my purposes but websites change and i need the latest one or a way to make the website believe its the latest one! 

Ok i just realized there is smoething wrong with the UI Panel When i Open my SSUB and try to create any interface no matter how small it is Chrome 49 becomes Unresponsive.....just like in the video i only created 1 button and 3 stat bars.....and once i restarted the bot it just freezes the browser so i would look for the problem in there!

EDIT:Correction i just loaded it without panel and still it refuses to work in fact its frozen with no interface whatsoever it is frozen!

Take your code with the video and open a ticket in the tracker.ubotstudio.com to hopefully get it fixed as soon as possible.

They always complain we do not report bugs for them to fix, so please open a report in the tracker.

ok how do i signup here on this tracker i tried to register and it saying my password is incorrect,then i try to use the "forgot your password" feature so they can email be my password and then it said my email wasn't registered.....even though i just registered it a minute ago.....

How do we use this tracker i never had to submit a bug so i don't know how!