UBot Underground

Please Wait While Downloading Support Files...

Please Wait While Downloading Support Files...

Is it just me?

I compiled a bot that was built before this 5.27 update and only new users ever received that message during their first run.

But now, it is showing that message each time I run the exe on the same computer it was created on.

Here is a little more detail I was afraid to post because I thought it may only be me seeing the "please wait..." when you start a program.

A lot of my users are on VPS's so I tend to always test my programs on a vps in order to see for myself that it is working... and it has always worked.

But with the new update, it refused to load the gui... I disabled firewall, turned off every restriction I could fine, I changed compatibility mode, I even added the "win 7 experience" feature... Could not get it to work.

So I reverted back to previous version... Compiled in that version... All works perfectly. (whew! - I was a bit worried)

I suspect (just a guess really) that the new thing with it checking the files every single time might be a new security feature... I'll wait it out a while until whatever it is gets all settled before I take another update because v5.9.19 works flawlessly for me (as long as I don't use chrome39)