UBot Underground

Accidentally Lost My .ubot

@HattoriHanzo, good reply... Gentle but good.

@uRobot, you are basically asking this community how to hack/crack ubot compiled programs. Maybe it was innocent, maybe you're so new in the world of marketing and software development that you didn't realize that your question pretty much destroys any trust anyone here would have in you... maybe.

Or maybe you knew exactly what you were asking and believe that your intelligence level is so far superior to anyone else in there that no one would see through such a weak attempt.

So, which is it? Are you a complete moron for asking us how to hack our bots, or are we the complete morons who would just jump in and tell you how to do it? I'm really curious.

• Like 1

brutal, i thought there's a way to lock/hide a source code? I saw it as a plugin somewhere in ubotstudio...

anyway... I honestly just lost my .ubot file... if you can check my profile I am entirely new... and I started created my ubot bot... I actually had this bot, but as a WinAutomation PRO... and it does not support multi-threading and proxies... (there's a work around but I think the ubot support for proxy and multi thread is way better... that is why I AM HERE trying to learn ubot)...

Also, this forum does not allow unlicensed users.... it took me around 3days to finally get access here... had to confirm my purchase/email address and etc...

so yes, I am a legitimate ubot licensed user and I am trying to learn ubot...

my ubot bot was around 70% finish... or should I say done so I compiled it the other day... and today I tried to do some optimization... and did not finish and opened another .ubot file that I downloaded (saw it from the forum)...

titled: Random Name from List.ubot 

and went away from my laptop for just a couple of minutes and battery died...

when I came back and plugged my laptop... the ubot only had Random Name from List.ubot to retrieve or open....

my freshly created bot is nowhere to be found...

here's a screenshot of my ubot folder:

http://image.prntscr.com/image/5e5874f269a74aa89830fe046c787ad1.png

that file named "new.ubot"

was SUPPOSED to be the bot I made... but it is not anymore... that file shows in bytes...

my bot was around 16kb or something... and that took me around 4days to build... and it is GONE... except for the .exe (that I compiled)

so yeah that's my story...

and I did not mean to hack anybody's program or cause problems to anybody...

I really thought that .exe can be read easily... and that is why there are a lot of licensing or lock or hide or protection to the source code...

I also sent this same question to support... 

but your answer tells me that I have to rebuild my bot...