UBot Underground

Connect To My Sql Command Fails To Show-Up Properly In Code View

Hello Folks,

I always use the GUI part of Ubot and that means the NODE VIEW and not the CODE VIEW. I understand whatever we do in the NODE VIEW gets translated into CODE VIEW behind the scenes in Ubot.
Now, I saved a file that was ok. Opened the file and then Ubot auto switched from NODE VIEW to CODE VIEW saying there is error in my code (CODE VIEW) and I have to fix it or it won't be able to show the NODE VIEW.
My question is: How can there be any error on my part since I just dragged commands in NODE VIEW and it was Ubot that created the CODE VIEW behind the scenes and not me ? I never use CODE VIEW. Always NODE VIEW. I created this file in NODE VIEW, saved it and opened it and wallah Ubot auto switches to CODE VIEW saying there is error in my code!
Now, it's expecting me to fix the CODE VIEW which it itself messed-up. I don't know how to fix this as I didn't write the script in CODE VIEW.

It says the "plugin command" is an error in the CODE VIEW but I never wrote that text. I just dragged the CONNECT TO MYSQL command in NODE VIEW and Ubot wrote the CODE VIEW text "plugin command" in the background in CODE VIEW. So, if the text "plugin command" is in error then it's error on Ubot's part and not mine. I notice if you remove the space and joinup the 2 words (from "plugin command" to "plugincommand") then Ubot shows in CODE VIEW the error is gone. But, if you check the NODE VIEW the CONNECT TO MYSQL command doesn't seem right in the GUI.
Copy and paste the following code in your Ubots and see what happens. What do you think the problem is ?

MY CODE:

if($comparison($text length($trim(#ui text box_locked contact details page url)), ">", 1)) {
        then {
            plugin command("DatabaseCommands.dll", "connect to database", "server=\'yourwebsite.com\';uid=\'raindrops_mmm\'; pwd=\'mmm_2016*\'; database=\'raindrops_mmm\'; port=\'3306\'; pooling=false") {
                divider
                plugin command("DatabaseCommands.dll", "query", "INSERT INTO new_peoples_browsing_histories (Logging_Server_Dates_And_Times, Searched_Keywords, Dropdown_Option_Selected, Buttons_Clicked, SERPs, Locked_Contact_Details_Pages, Contact_Details)
VALUES (CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,\'{#keywords}\',\'{#search religious scripture}\',\'Search Site!\',\'http://adf.ly/1234567/{#serp}\',\'{#lockedcontact details page url}\',\'{#contact details}\');")
                divider
            }
            divider
        }
        else {
            plugin command("DatabaseCommands.dll", "connect to database", "server=\'yourwebsite.com\';uid=\'raindrops_mmm\'; pwd=\'mmm_2016*\'; database=\'raindrops_mmm\'; port=\'3306\'; pooling=false") {
                divider
                    divider
                    plugin command("DatabaseCommands.dll", "query", "INSERT INTO new_peoples_browsing_histories (Logging_Server_Dates_And_Times, Searched_Keywords, Dropdown_Option_Selected, Buttons_Clicked, SERPs, Social_Networks_Profiles, Contact_Details)
VALUES (CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,\'{#keywords}\',\'{#search religious scripture}\',\'Search Site!\',\'http://adf.ly/1234567/{#serp}\',\'{#socialnetwork profile url}\',\'{#contact details}\');")
                    divider
                }
                divider
            }
            divider
        }
    }
    divider

I can't find the CONNECT TO MYSQL DATABASE command anymore. That might be the problem why Ubot CODE VIEW doesn't recognise it. I think they've removed that command from Ubot! It's a shame because a lot of my files had that command! Why did they remove it ? !!! Frustrating !!! :angry:

I relaunched Ubot 4 & 5 and now I see the DATABASE commands and it's recognised the CONNECT TO MYSQL command in Code View. Not getting the error anymore. Have a feeling last times the DATABASE commands didn't load-up properly when Ubot launched. Hence the error.

Edited by bangali_beta