UBot Underground

To Many Plugins To Install 1 By 1

HELP

every now and then i get the "requested entity to large" error when trying to compile something,

That normally means uninstalling everything and reinstalling every thing.,

the problem is i think i have every plugin know to ubot ( better to have a tool you don't need at the moment than to moment when you don't have the tool you need).

my problem is installing everything one at a time is a hassle.

how do the pros do it?

I just tested this and it seems to work:

Exit out of all instances of Ubot and then:

Go to the Ubot Plugins folder location (not where you keep your downloaded plugins but rather where they copy them to), to do this:

Open a new folder, then go to the address bar and type in %appdata%

Find Ubot Studio folder then Plugins

Copy your plugins there.

Open Ubot and they should be installed.

got a question insomnia.

I still had the problem, so i started ubot with "ubot launcher" and shut down 5 or 6 plugins that i new i would not need, and can compile now with no problem.

with four gigs ram, could it be that 68 plugins installed at one shot is just too many?

got a question insomnia.

I still had the problem, so i started ubot with "ubot launcher" and shut down 5 or 6 plugins that i new i would not need, and can compile now with no problem.

with four gigs ram, could it be that 68 plugins installed at one shot is just too many?

I really am not sure since I've been using Ubot Launcher for so long. Back in V4 the plugins would slow down the startup of Ubot by a lot and so that's why Ubot Launcher was originally born and since then I got so used to using it I only use that to open Ubot not only for speed reasons but also becasue there is much less clutter, I don't like having 100,000 commands on the side and sometimes you want to actually have a look through the commands vs searching the toolbox.

I suggest trying Ubot Launcher out, I doubt you need 68 plugins installed all the time when each bot most likely only uses a handful of them.