UBot Underground

Css Path Browser Create Scraping Code,scrape Tables From A Click!

Hey

Requirement:

My CSS Selector

AdvanedFile (free)

I will be making a tutorial video in the next day or two,this will create an element inspector like the ubot inspector,it will color code elements,like the element you clicked/hovered over,its children,the elements siblings,and the siblings children

THIS WILL WRITE THE CODE FOR YOU(Catch you need my plugin :) )

It is a bit buggy or very buggy and occasionally crashes the browser but it is good useful and it works

You can edit the paths in the css select box too,

say you are hovering over a table row,and you get a CSS Path of #rowOne > p

just remove the > p from the box,click siblings and click children,and the whole table will light up,select table code,click copy to clipboard and you have code you can use with http get etc for scraping

Please post questions and some love :)

SelectorWork12.ubot

• Like 2
  • 5 weeks later...

thanks,I am making a full version probably a free and paid,the above version is highly buggy but better than nothing I guess

yeah they are super easy to get the hang of,if you open the web inspector,select an element with the magnifying glass you can get the CSS Path by right clicking on the highlighted area,but more importantly you will see the breakdown of the CSS path at the bottom of the screen,which is great for saying,I dont just want the element I selected,I want a whole bunch of elements