UBot Underground

Seeking help with Squidoo Lens Making Bot

I am attempting to build a bot that will create lenses in squidoo from start to finish with a mixture of unique and scraped content and a few affiliate links. I've made a start but really haven't got very far in the great scheme of things.

So far my bot logs in, creates a new lens and inputs a description into the Introduction part of the Lens and then I'm stuck as to how to choose the different 'edit' attributes for each of the varying lens modules.

I've been without a laptop for the past week so I haven't gone back to this script until today.

Anyway, I've got it working as far as setting up a lens and filling in the introduction.

I've attached the (very basic) script and you can edit it or improve upon it as you like.

The UI boxes at the top are for your login details and the info you want the lens to contain - tags, title, the URL for the lens i.e. http://www.squidoo.com/mylens

It might seem a bit pointless at this stage, but the idea is that you could put your html template including affiliate links into text box 1 and text box 2 and link to a file on your computer to fill with some unique content.

Anyway, hope it helps someone get started.