UBot Underground

Hotmail Captcha With Exbrowser

i decide to upgrade my hotmail account creator to ExBrowser version

but i get some problem with captcha and need someone help to solve it

can't save screenshoot image in order to solve captcha(scraping src link is not a good  idea for hotmail)

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "https://signup.live.com/signup")
wait(5)
set(#captcha_file_location,"{$special folder("Application")}\\HEC Captcha.jpg","Local")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Save Screenshot Element", "x://img[@alt=\'Visual Challenge\']", #captcha_file_location)

i assume problem is that img on page dont have an end extension like jpg or png(or maybe this is not the problem)

That command doesn't work in Chrome if you're using Chrome then try Firefox

Yes, with Firefox works, thanks for your help

Is Firefox better than Chrome for ExBrowser, should i write all my ExBrowser projects with Firefox?

or just for hotmail Firefox better?

Yes, with Firefox works, thanks for your help

Is Firefox better than Chrome for ExBrowser, should i write all my ExBrowser projects with Firefox?

or just for hotmail Firefox better?

Any time you need to use the screenshot element command FF is the better option.

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

Hi allcapone1912,

I know that the topic is from March but I want to know if the save element image approach is working for you...

As far as I know, in Hotmail, they have protection and if you use ubot to take a snapshot of the captcha image it will trigger a captcha "reset" and the answer will always be wrong (even if you have the right answer from the captcha service, hotmail will see it as the wrong answer).

At some point I used to make a screenshot of a parent tag and then crop the image to not trigger the security on the page but I can't do that efficiently with exbrowser... How did you solved the problem? (all my attempts to solve the captcha using element snapshot are failing now - with the right response from the captcha solving service)

Thx!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi allcapone1912,

I know that the topic is from March but I want to know if the save element image approach is working for you...

As far as I know, in Hotmail, they have protection and if you use ubot to take a snapshot of the captcha image it will trigger a captcha "reset" and the answer will always be wrong (even if you have the right answer from the captcha service, hotmail will see it as the wrong answer).

At some point I used to make a screenshot of a parent tag and then crop the image to not trigger the security on the page but I can't do that efficiently with exbrowser... How did you solved the problem? (all my attempts to solve the captcha using element snapshot are failing now - with the right response from the captcha solving service)

Thx!

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Save Screenshot Element", "x://img[@style=\'display: inline; width: 100%; height: auto; max-width: 200px;\']", "{$special folder("Desktop")}/test.jpg", 2)