UBot Underground

Using Ubot With Social Media Apps?

I've been using different bot building methods for some time. With the "newish" environment of social media apps (Tinder, Vine, IG, ETC), I'm looking for the plugin or method to go about using UBOT to do things like make accounts, Like stuff, Comment, Spin comments, etc. Almost all of this UBOT does, so I'm more or less looking for the glue between UBOT and the mobile app of choice. Many of them are phone only via app, not browser.

I've done some searching around here and online, and I haven't found anything that looks promising. There are clearly tons of bots running on these networks, but I'm not interested in coding this myself. I don't know C# or C++, or VB.  I can get by with JS and CSS, etc.  

Is this a bluestacks thing, or some sort of other emulator set up?

** I am going to use the answers to decide if I am purchasing or not, as most of what I do is mobile app marketing.  IF there is an easy way that I can handle this on my own, I'm buying today.

Thanks in advance!

Hi

k3rta,

Also a uBot newb who'd like to cut his teeth on mobile apps. Have you looked at this thread?

+1

Depends on if you plan to sell these or use yourself.

The biggest challenge is the different screen sizes.

With effort you can achieve most anything.

Ubot has IronPython and u can access not just Python but .NET libs (C#)

So, you have almost all you need.

But there are many experienced(Like me :) ) Ubotters here to help you if in need.

You are not alone!!!

Hope this helps

CD

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the answers. I am just using them for myself. I'm not big on selling things that give me competitive advantage. :)

I may actually take you up on that.  I am fairly technical, but far from a coder.

:)

Helps a lot.

• 4 weeks later...

Care to elaborate?  Using fiddler already (rather, getting used to using fiddler!), very eager to see what else I might make use of!

Yes, LP

one of many ways