UBot Underground

[Sell] Automate Android And Ios Apps Using Ubot! +Source Codes

Did you know that there are about 1.5 billion smartphones?

Many of them run iOS and Android operating systems which have gone practically unbotted. Now you can learn how to tap into this large market and make bots for anything that runs Android or iOS using software you are familiar with! I am selling a guide to automate your favorite apps and I have source codes included that demonstrate the following:

• Clicking
  • Dragging Motions
  • Up and Down Swiping Motions
  • Typing

In the guide I take you step by step on how to get started making mobile bots, give you tips on how to make your bots more efficient, and explain solutions to common problems that you may face. I spent many weeks brainstorming on how I could automate one of my favorite iPhone apps, then once I found out that it was even possible I began to program and develop this guide. I've been using Ubot for nearly 2 years now, and this is by far the most practical way that I've used it in my daily life!  If you want to give Ubot a whole new meaning and usage, you really need to buy this! You can instantly download the guide and source codes for...

ONLY $24.99!

Click here to order via credit card or PayPal account

This will transform the way that you use Ubot Studio forever.

Have any questions? PM me or contact me on Skype: Ptrick.125

Due to the fact that I can't delete a license or delete your copy, I cannot offer refunds.

• Like 1

Very interesting. Will have to search under my couch cushion.

Is there any limitations to it? It's usable on a lot of games correct?

Regards,

HaHaItsJake

Main limitation is probably the fact that it's not quite as lightning fast as some bots that use HTTP Post and it may use more memory than some of the bots you've made before. I've made a bot for Madden Mobile for example that makes me in-game coins running a simple process. You don't want to make the bot too complex, but if you keep it simple most games are definitely usable. If it's too complex your code could get to the point where it missed a step in the very beginning and the end result isn't what you wanted, but that's why in the guide I mention things like loops as a fail-safe for this.

Patrick,

Sounds interesting however please provide more information.  Why we need this product, what it does, examples ie

I don't want to give away the product too much in the sales thread, but what I am selling is a collection of source codes that teach you how to type, swipe side to side, click certain elements, etc. The apps used in the source codes are Madden Mobile, iFunny, and Notes (For the typing instructions). If you don't want to limit yourself to desktop botting and you want to go to the new frontier of mobile, then you need this to get started. If you buy this, you have everything you need to learn the basics in automating Android and iOS applications and how to troubleshoot some common issues while starting.

This is great!

Can I use javascript to automate this?

Im buying right now!

Just let me know if I can automate any app from Android and iOS? Games, scrape data and such?

This is great!

Can I use javascript to automate this?

Im buying right now!

Just let me know if I can automate any app from Android and iOS? Games, scrape data and such?

You can use JavaScript to evaluate conditions like the number of loops, but it's a different experience compared to a bot that uses the normal browser, for example using JavaScript to scroll to the bottom of a page isn't applicable on mobile devices. For data collecting, mobile apps don't give out data the same way that websites do, but I'll find a workaround and put it in the guide. :)

Thank you everyone for your support, I've received a few requests for a video, so I made a quick demo video! This video shows some of the code that I use to teach typing for iOS and it shows the possibilties on what you could also do in addition to bot logins, signups, descriptions, etc by sending keys straight to the device.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQCHwKi1dzc

I brought this and there is not a lot of guiding or tips to speak of very confused perhaps video's might help. Also what are msd files and how do you open them?

• Clicking
  • Swiping Motions
  • Typing

In the guide I take you step by step on how to get started making mobile bots, give you tips on how to make your bots more efficient, and explain solutions to common problems that you may face.

I brought this and there is not a lot of guiding or tips to speak of very confused perhaps video's might help. Also what are msd files and how do you open them?

• Clicking
  • Swiping Motions
  • Typing

In the guide I take you step by step on how to get started making mobile bots, give you tips on how to make your bots more efficient, and explain solutions to common problems that you may face.

Have you opened up the Ubot Source codes by any chance? I have some comments that explain how the process works in there that explains it a bit more than in the guide. I have plans to release a couple videos and more source codes within the next few days, I will email out the new files and include the videos. :) In the guide I mention a program similar to Ubot Studio called Macro Expert, and you can open the .msd files with it.

The Tutorial is good,is it possible to open particular apps, accept or decline calls with ubot,

You could accept calls, but I haven't researched a way to send audio yet so as of right now, calling isn't supported.

Opening specific apps shouldn't be an issue, you can either start the bot once the app is loaded, or you can do this:

1. Simulate pressing the home button with a right click (If you're trying to go from 1 app to another)
  2. Once on the home screen, send a swiping down motion to bring up the search function
  3. Type in the app's name and just click it!

wait so this will allow say for me too load a apk game and play like clash of clans and auto click things etc....

If the app is already on the device then you shouldn't have any issue with auto clicking or managing your clan, etc. Have you been loading games via file manager?

[uPDATE]

Over the past week I've added two more pages of information and screenshots to the guide and I've incorporated the source codes more into the guide! I also updated one of the typing source codes to make it more efficient. The final addition in this update is a new Ubot source code that demonstrations a tap and side motion. If you have already purchased then the updated files were emailed to you earlier. I will continue to add to the guide and source codes and I plan on releasing a tutorial video soon. :)

ok so what i am confused on atm is does the run some kinda emulator or does it have to be connected to a real device or what ???

The guide provides information on how you can automate apps with or without a connected device, it's up to you on which method you want to use. The provided source codes will work with either a connected device or a virtual device. :)

Can you also scrape data from the app into UBot? I hope this isn't just some information that explains how to use online emulators.

I haven't found a solid way to extract data yet, but as soon as I figure it out I plan on adding it to the source codes. My plan is along the lines that it will screenshot the desired window, crop it, and send it to some sort of captcha tool/ocr software are then the text can be used however necessary. The guide aspect of this package is way more than a tip-sheet on emulators! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

can this be used for automating posts of instagram like adding pictures, captions and being able to make a post with a schedule sort of and if the bot is complied can any other people running the software will also be able to do it?

• 3 weeks later...