UBot Underground

Function Restart Bot Processes ?

must function for my bot not stop myself! ie to start again ever since the beginning? what is the function does anyone know? not always to click on "RUN" but it's annoying, always to click! I need a function so that it only stop when I want ....

You might need to use a loop or maybe a if then statement depending on what your trying to do. Make sure that you go through all the training videos on the ubot website and also look at videos on youtube as well to start learning how to use ubot. There is tons of videos that shows you the basics on youtube about how to use ubot. And there is some members on this forum that has more advanced training videos for sale as well.

already been to see ... what I did to the bot was working for a long time, it was copy the code several times, so the bot not stop! but so is wrong, weighs much code ... I need a function to repeat again automatically so the program does not stop

These chaps are right Dinuxvv, you need to put your code into a "loop while", 

So basically put a variable at the very beginning of your bot, something like "#running=true"

Then place the code you want to be repeated within a "loop while - #running=true" command, 

Then if you add your own "Start" and "Stop" buttons you can add "#running=false" to your stop button which would make your bot exit the loop to stop

You may want to modify or fiddle with it until your happy, but thats the basic approach :)

Cheers

CJ

• 2 months later...

Hi folks, I need to know how to repeat certain commands

EXAMPLE:

USERNAME

PASSWORD

REPEAT PROCESS

USERNAME

PASSWORD

BUT DIFERENT INFORMATION

I HOPE THEY UNDERSTAND ME, FROM ALREADY THANK YOU VERY MUCH!