UBot Underground

Play Browser Games Flash Player

Just curious if someone found a method to play/use Games in Flash Player

currently im am tryind to make an Bot for Forge Of Empire

Ive tried different useragent and ExBroser, without any results

There is a method to  Play/use Online Browser Games in Flash Player

or i just waste my time?

Not a good one that I know of, only using Windows Commands that can click using the x,y coordinates but it would have to be a really simple game or it would be next to impossible to have it know what to do because since it's flash you would not get any output from that game you would just have to know what to do so it would only work for a game where you only have to click in certain places at certain times.

• Like 1

for flash only image click

That's what I was thinking too. That's also why I want to save up and get the professional version so I can also make some bots for games as well.

Just curious if someone found a method to play/use Games in Flash Player

currently im am tryind to make an Bot for Forge Of Empire

Ive tried different useragent and ExBroser, without any results

There is a method to  Play/use Online Browser Games in Flash Player

or i just waste my time?

I have done a few actually.  You have to do tons of image recognition.  Let's say you have button "A" that opens a menu with more buttons.  

First, check to see if button "A"  exists based on the image of it, and if so, click it.  Then loop until a unique image in that sub-menu exists on the page. It usually looks like loop while->not->exists->image->logic->wait.  Rinse and repeat.

It only gets difficult when there is an animated image you have to detect, and then you just have to get the timing down.  But it is possible depending on the animation.  Also, you don't necessarily have to grab a full image of the element you want to click, so if there is an non-animated portion of the image, you can use it instead.  Play around and see what you can get away with when trying to click animated flash elements.

If you run into the same image, and all are clickable elements in the game, find a way to select the one you want based on image information around that particular image.  So select more than you would around the element to capture anything that makes it unique.  Just make the thing you want to click in the middle of the image capture.

Just remember to add wait times when looping so it isn't super processor intensive.  Like, if there is a loading screen after you hit a button, maybe wait 5 seconds between checks instead of 1 second.

But I made a pretty complex bot using these methods and it played through missions to grind resources / XP on some free to play RPG with micro-transactions.  It would play the same missions over and over again and worked flawlessly.

Edited by JohnnyFive
  • Like 1

once again, thanks everyone for helping me with my script

in past, ive used image recognition and click on it and its work great

but for this new game i have to use ExBrowser(without that game will not start at all)

and for this plugin i dont find any funtion to click on images

my question is: it is possible to click on image(image recognition) with ExBrowser?

...not with simple click(<image="___IMAGE___3___IMAGE___">,"Left Click","No")

my question is: it is possible to click on image(image recognition) with ExBrowser?

...not with simple click(<image="___IMAGE___3___IMAGE___">,"Left Click","No")

Oh, sorry I thought that was the default browser.  I'm new here.  

It may be possible to do it with python and sikulex, however I haven't had to do this from UBot myself.  But if ExBrowser doesn't do it, I would imagine this should work just fine, but it will add dependencies to your program.

I haven't found a way to use Image Recognition within the Exbrowser plugin either, but 'click mouse' works because you can specify the browser window name in the wizard.

I was trying to automate a game that would only load in exbrowser and I thought the other commands wouldn't work so I was pleasantly surprised when it did.

plugin command("WindowsCommands.dll", "click mouse", "Games Console - Google Chrome", "Chrome_WidgetWin_1", 737, 333, "Left Click")
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't found a way to use Image Recognition within the Exbrowser plugin either, but 'click mouse' works because you can specify the browser window name in the wizard.

I was trying to automate a game that would only load in exbrowser and I thought the other commands wouldn't work so I was pleasantly surprised when it did.

plugin command("WindowsCommands.dll", "click mouse", "Games Console - Google Chrome", "Chrome_WidgetWin_1", 737, 333, "Left Click")
EXCELLENT
To be honest, i've already forgotten about my PlayGame bot because i thought it is impossible but you shown me that it is possible
Thank you very much