UBot Underground

Bot Can Run Once, But Then Doesn't Run Again! Help?

Hi guys,

I am just about to finish a bot I have spent abotu 2 - 3 months building. It has >2000 lines of code, and it was working perfectly, right up until the last feature I implimted (always the way)...

So it creates a report for clients, it runs once, but when I try to rerun the report creation for another client, the button does not start the process! I have to close the bot and reopen it.

Would this be a coding issue? Has anyone had issues like this? Does anyone have any suggestions on how to solve it?

Thanks

There's a good possibility that you need to have things setup before the run. Maybe a variable needs to be changed or a list needs to be populated. What are the requirements of the run? Does it loop for a list? Is the list full? Do you have a conditional statement like if a variable = true and is the variable set properly?

It's hard to say without seeing the code but I would start there. Look over the script and see what it needs to run and make sure things are in place.

• Like 1

Thanks for the help guys. I think those issues are highly unlikely as the bit that casused this error (probably) is a command within an already closed loop, meaning it was not changing any variables that is needed for start up. I did use clear all varibles command (glad they made that at last!), that was already built in to run at the end of the process as well as at the start to be super safe. 

I also have a strange error: When I set a variable, I call in lots of other variables into this variable combined with lots of HTML, then these variables don't 'render' as a highlighted variable when I click save, generally I have to view code and then go back to node view for it to work. 

Thanks

Daniel.

Did you try those debug commands,havnt myself have been meaning to,like establish etc,it makes a log file,so you know where exactly the script goes wrong,as their will be no further log entres

Also try remove all your defines and run with just the raw code and follow the script execution