UBot Underground

I'm Going All In With Jack, Duece And Need Professional Guidance/mentorship$$$

Hey Guys,

I'm going all in. I'm about to purchase everything I need to start making a killing online and I need someone that's a pro at this to mentor and help me install all of this and I'm willing to compensate you because I'm serious about this.

The following are task I need to get scripts for and installation assistance:

1. Adding Business Listings to the  major online listing directories (ex. yelp, google+, google maps, yahoo, bing, superpages, etc)

2. Automating and scheduling post to my blogs

3. Automating and scheduling post to my social media pages, fb fan pages, and groups

4. Automating liking, friend requests on facebook, twitter, pininterest

5. Automate website database (sql) creation

7. Setting up API's to Real Estate Websites to automate listings

7. Making all the above available for others to download on request and permission (whitelabeling)

I'm very serious about having these things did and I put my money where my mouth is. 

With that being said, whomever will be working with me will need to be able to communicate with me on skype and be available for a couple of hours to show me how to do these things step-by-step and assure that I have an understanding.

Please how evidence that you know and have done these things before.

I'm on a DISGUSTINGLY, RELENTLESS Mission to Financial Freedom.

The two most important things to me in life are 1) My Time and 2) My Mind.

In the meantime, if anyone has comments, suggestions, or you're a like-minded individual, feel free. 

I'm also very open to forming a small group of like-minded individuals, but can only agree to communicating on skype using real-time microsoft products that I can provide.

Thank you,

Terry, The Man on Relentless, Die-Hard Mission to Financial Freedom and Solving Big Problems

All in with Jack High.

Hi Terry,

1- It's great that you are going all in. I did the same.

Just remember, "going all in" also means buying 3rd party plugins from those who sell them here on the forum because there are a lot of them you need in order to achieve many of the things you are wanting to achieve.

2- As for a mentor to spend a couple of hours with you to teach you how to do those things... That isn't possible.

I assure you, it is going to take you some time and a lot of frustration along the way.

Everyone here who is really good at ubot has gone through the trials and tribulations of learning. It isn't something that you just spend a couple of hours on and have mastered.

3- I'm sure someone here will be willing to mentor you, and aside from them, there are a lot of people here who will just help out because we have all been down the same path you are about to go down.

4- Best of luck Terry - I didn't see anything on your list that can't be achieved using ubot.

ok- I just realized that I misunderstood your message. I thought you were intending to learn ubot but now I understand that you're just looking to hire someone to do those things for you.

Either way, I wish you the best!

• Like 1

Hey Brutal,

Thanks so much for replying!

i'm in a position to purchase all the 3-party plugins needed. Just I need to know which ones.

Thanks again. I really appreciate you responding. It means more than you know:) 

Terry, if you're just looking to hire someone to build those projects for you they will already have the plugins you will need built into your programs and they will factor that into the costs they quote you on.

If you are intending to actually use ubot to build those applications yourself, I would suggest setting aside around $1,500 for the various plugins you will need.

Don't take my numbers as cold hard fact - I tend to buy every plugin released by every person because I like being fully armed with every possible option.

Brutal,

Thanks so much for the heads-up.

I think I actually want someone to build applications for me. Hopefully, their price will also allow me to have the plug-in also.

I didn't think about that actually... I just assumed if I hired them to installed the plugin and/or scripts it would be the same thing.

I'm curious to what you think about either or..

Terry

You are correct - Whom ever you hire will already have the plugins and he will install them into your programs... You will never see them from your side, they all work on the inner code.

I can make all that and then some,but i do not use ubot.

What i make is better then anything made in ubot and if you are just intressed in selling the services-products then it's the way to go,and you do not need to buy any third party things.

I agree with brutal on this point :

2- As for a mentor to spend a couple of hours with you to teach you how to do those things... That isn't possible.

This is a large job and require a large budget but you can do it bit by bit instead of doing everything in one go.

So if you are serious and have a ok budget feel free to contact me on a PM with more information and what you want to get done first.