UBot Underground

Writeon/amazon Account Photo Upload

I'm trying to automate the process of creating accounts on: https://writeon.amazon.com/

You're basically creating an Amazon account. I want to upload a photo from the menu when it appears after you click "select a file from your computer".

http://imgur.com/9IrmeU8.png

Clicking on it within Ubot doesn't do anything. The code looks like this:

<span class="a-size-mini">
Drag and drop an image below or <span class="a-declarative" data-action="ignite-fileuploadpopover-manualselect" data-ignite-fileuploadpopover-manualselect="{"closeOnFinish":true,"popoverContentsId":"profile-pic-upload-popover-contents","id":"profile-pic-upload"}"><a>select a file from your computer</a></span>.
</span>

I'm guessing some sort of javascript is needed. Weird that they don't verify emails, so it's simple to get to this spot.

Anyone want to take pity on me? :-)

Ok, I gave it a try..... when you set your call to click on it, use image instead of code and it works fine.

click(<image="___IMAGE___1___IMAGE___">,"Left Click","No")

post-5035-0-88934200-1451070048_thumb.png

Thanks for taking a crack at it!

When I do that - I see the screen "twitching" (as if the menu is trying to come up), but then nothing happens. I can't manually click on the link either. Nada. The only way I can do this is in a browser outside of Ubot.

http://imgur.com/FIl36xa.png

I'm using Ubot 5.5.11 Professional - Could it be the user agent? I tried a couple of 'em. What are you using?

Thanks for looking at this one Pash. Still not working on my end, does the same thing as the previous one.

I can't get the link to work even manually clicking on it within ubot. (it does work outside of Ubot on my computer)

This should be simple as hell to do. Do I have my system configured wrong? What would be PREVENTING the menu from popping up within Ubot?

Javascript? User Agents?

Thanks for looking at this one Pash. Still not working on my end, does the same thing as the previous one.

I can't get the link to work even manually clicking on it within ubot. (it does work outside of Ubot on my computer)

This should be simple as hell to do. Do I have my system configured wrong? What would be PREVENTING the menu from popping up within Ubot?

Javascript? User Agents?

use plugin "WindowsCommands"

click(<outerhtml="<a>select a file from your computer</a>">,"Left Click","Yes")
wait(1)
plugin command("WindowsCommands.dll", "set dialog text", "Open", "File name:", "C:\\Users\\Apichai\\Pictures\\2015-08-30_19-19-56.png")
plugin command("WindowsCommands.dll", "click dialog button", "Open", "Open")
click(<aria-labelledby="button-confirm-announce">,"Left Click","No")