UBot Underground

Need Existing Bot Edited

Here's the second...

ui stat monitor("Show The Total Number Of Records In The Url List",#show_list_total)
set(#show_list_total,$list total(%your_list_of_urls),"Global")

Of course if this isn't what you were wanting, just let me know and I'll keep helping.

Sorry about that - I just realized that you don't have a ubot license so of course you wont be able to change your bot.

So, do you have the source code on the bot, or just the bot itself?

If you have source, it's no issue at all to give you what you're wanting.

If you do not have source, you will need to go back to the person who built it for you or you'll have to have someone create an entire new bot for you.

Sorry about that - I just realized that you don't have a ubot license so of course you wont be able to change your bot.

So, do you have the source code on the bot, or just the bot itself?

If you have source, it's no issue at all to give you what you're wanting.

If you do not have source, you will need to go back to the person who built it for you or you'll have to have someone create an entire new bot for you.

I do not have uBot but I do have the source code, I need it logout but clear the account and put be back to the YouTube webpage where it asks for email and password. It's about 3 steps or so to completely logout. I will gladly pay you if you can assist me and recompile the bot.

Do you have Skype?