UBot Underground

Bug; Html Editor Does'nt Work With Chrome 21

The UI editor doesnt show up if your using chrome 21. Ubot seems to go back to that setting on occasions. Switch to chrome 39 and restart Ubot and it works fine.

Hey Edward

Try loading the UI twice. 

Meaning open the UI Editor in Chrome 21, closing it, and then opening it again after a few seconds.

I've had this issue a few times in various UBot versions. I don't think it's browser specific, because I did get UBot's UI Editor to show up in both, but in Chrome 39 it didn't load the first time. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Because of all the issues with the UI Editor not opening even sometimes not saving my work I do this now... and it works great....

A trick I have learn now because sometimes you can lose all your work using the UI Editor....

it acts up once and a while I lost many hours of work myself till I figure this out....

Create a separate Bot just for your UI Editor for each bot your making.... then after you generate the ui html... edit it and place it in the main bot....

If you do all your editing in your main bot you may lose your work... some times it just goes away when you generate it or it will not load in the UI Editor ...

HERES WHAT I DO....

just create in a different bot with two tabs

1st Tab is my html from the ui editor

2nd Tab all your Define commands from you main bot...

you do not have to put the code just have to put this

define run {

}

define god {

}

and so on, stacked up in one tab is ok

this lets you create you buttons and stuff easy in the UI editor as the commands will be present if you do this step...

I have never had a problem since with the UI Editor...

Do all my work for ui panel in a different bot...

and just transfer the html code over to my main bot from the first tab.... ;-)