UBot Underground

Click And Type Text Don't Seem To Work In New Browser

Hey there,

Since the 5.9 update, I can't seem to get anything to work in new browser using the new thread spawn command.  Not sure if this is a bug, or some new procedure I'm not aware of?

ui block text("TickersYo",#TickersYo)
set(#Position,0,"Global")
add list to list(%TickerList,$list from text(#TickersYo,$new line),"Delete","Global")
thread spawn($list total(%TickerList),30) {
    in new browser {
        allow javascript("Yes")
        Finance Process()
    }
}
define Finance Process {
    navigate("https://www.google.com/finance?q={$next list item(%TickerList)}","Wait")
    wait for browser event("Everything Loaded","")
    add item to list(%LocalProperties,$url,"Don\'t Delete","Local")
    add item to list(%LocalProperties,$find regular expression($scrape attribute(<class="appbar-snippet-primary">,"innertext"),"(\\w+)(?:[^(ADR)])"),"Don\'t Delete","Local")
    add item to list(%LocalProperties,$find regular expression($scrape attribute(<class="appbar-snippet-secondary">,"innertext"),"([a-zA-Z]+)(?=:)"),"Don\'t Delete","Local")
    add item to list(%LocalProperties,$find regular expression($scrape attribute(<class="appbar-snippet-secondary">,"innertext"),"([a-zA-Z0-9\\.]+)(?=\\))"),"Don\'t Delete","Local")
    navigate("https://www.google.com/trends/explore#q={$list item(%LocalProperties,1)}","Wait")
    click($element offset(<class="term-content">,0),"Left Click","No")
    wait(2)
    click($element offset(<class="autocomplete-dropdown-value ng-binding">,1),"Left Click","No")
    wait(30)
    add list to table as row(&MasterTable,#Position,0,%LocalProperties)
    increment(#Position)
}

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have the exact same issue, my script is working correctly but as soon as I'm using it inside the thread spawn command the click and type command are not working...

Any solution?