UBot Underground

Google New Captcha Solving Source Code With Free Plugins

I dont mean to rock the boat here, .. 

but it staggers me that it works for you django, 

for one you left quite a few of "NON" ExBrowser nodes :/

It was never going to work until I had edited at least 8 nodes, 

Also it states in your sales post that both versions of DBC and 2Captcha is provided, 

so telling a customer that all they need to do is replace nodes in the non exbrowser version is a damn cop out !

I guess im not the only one to complain after all 

Have a nice day 

CJ

Hey django, 

just a friendly quick heads up, ...

the code you have to click the images in the 2captcha codes (both Ubot and ExBrowser) are not working any more,

they just throw an "can not click - undefined element" error

havent had time to check DBC yet

figured you might want to know, 

might be an issue my end but it was working fine a couple of days ago

Cheers

CJ

I dont mean to rock the boat here, .. 

but it staggers me that it works for you django, 

for one you left quite a few of "NON" ExBrowser nodes :/

It was never going to work until I had edited at least 8 nodes, 

Also it states in your sales post that both versions of DBC and 2Captcha is provided, 

so telling a customer that all they need to do is replace nodes in the non exbrowser version is a damn cop out !

I guess im not the only one to complain after all 

Have a nice day 

CJ

exbrower version already added and its working fine with chrome. Off-course you need to edit xpath if you need that work on firefox because there is code difference for firefox and chrome.

Hey django, 

just a friendly quick heads up, ...

the code you have to click the images in the 2captcha codes (both Ubot and ExBrowser) are not working any more,

they just throw an "can not click - undefined element" error

havent had time to check DBC yet

figured you might want to know, 

might be an issue my end but it was working fine a couple of days ago

Cheers

CJ

better send me screenshot and html code of your page. I will fix that for you.

If there's a manual way to solve google captcha, im in.

You can simple use alert command.

CODE IS WORKING AWESOME!!!  Thank you Django  YOUR THE BEST :)

thx :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Well the Code Works, but after $275 dollars in Captchas I found an issue which People need to be aware of.  It's not really DJANGO's Fault, but the issue exist and needs to be corrected before anyone else implements this code to use with DeathByCaptcha.  The issue is as follows:

Image get's sent to DeathByCaptcha and DeatchByCaptcha sends a response.  The response they send is generally just the CaptchaID that they have assigned to the captcha you sent them.  The issue is the Advanced Captcha.dll is looking for a multi part response of the following CaptchaID:Text, but per DeathByCaptcha if they respond to your initial request with only a CaptchaID and no Text you need to keep Polling the following until you get the TEXT http://api.dbcapi.me/api/captcha/%CAPTCHA_ID%

If you do what DJANGO's script is desinged to do your sending in the Captcha Image Over and over and it's being assigned to a new worker every time and they are all working to solve the Captcha eventually they all solve the captcha and you get charged for all the attempts.  This is very costly!

• 2 weeks later...

Well the Code Works, but after $275 dollars in Captchas I found an issue which People need to be aware of.  It's not really DJANGO's Fault, but the issue exist and needs to be corrected before anyone else implements this code to use with DeathByCaptcha.  The issue is as follows:

Image get's sent to DeathByCaptcha and DeatchByCaptcha sends a response.  The response they send is generally just the CaptchaID that they have assigned to the captcha you sent them.  The issue is the Advanced Captcha.dll is looking for a multi part response of the following CaptchaID:Text, but per DeathByCaptcha if they respond to your initial request with only a CaptchaID and no Text you need to keep Polling the following until you get the TEXT http://api.dbcapi.me/api/captcha/%CAPTCHA_ID%

If you do what DJANGO's script is desinged to do your sending in the Captcha Image Over and over and it's being assigned to a new worker every time and they are all working to solve the Captcha eventually they all solve the captcha and you get charged for all the attempts.  This is very costly!

Thx and its nice to know code working fine

Yes there is issue with callback on deathbycaptcha

2captcha response is better

paid two days ago, i don't see the package yet, may  i know what's going on?

Code is auto deliver and already sent you pm with code long time ago

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

If there's a manual way to solve google captcha, im in.

absolutely, 

you can make your own manual captcha popup window with a UI Html Window ;)

you can then make your code click the right images in 1 of 2 ways, ..

- enter the number of the correct squares which is pretty much the same as the response from the captcha service (easiest)

- or have the bot click the necessary images by comparison (slightly more complicated but fancier) 

Thanks

CJ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...