UBot Underground

Restricting Access To A Few Function In Kdp.amazon.com & Createspace.com

Hi guys, I posted this in the buy/sell section but I don't know if a lot of people are looking at that or are too busy to offer their service. I have a problem that I want to solve. A lot of website services allow user access that restrict confidential information, like financial, and reporting, etc. So the user or employee can't access this info.

I'm looking for something like this for kdp.amazon.com (kindle publishing) or createspace.com. But I don't know where to go, I'm willing to pay people for their time and effort. Do you guys have any suggestion? Thanks. Here's more detail:

I need a browser script or bot that will restrict financial access and reporting on kdp.amazon.com & createspace.com. This browser script/bot will only allow the user to upload books and view the books on these two sites. It will remember the username & password and login to these sites automatically, but it will secure this detail so the user can't see it. It will need to include all functionality of uploading/publishing books. Let me know if any of you guys have any idea how to do this or can point me in the right direction if ubot is not the right tool for this. Thanks.

It sounds like you're wanting to hide your login credentials in a bot and pass it out. This would be a really bad idea since any web sniffling program like fiddler or wireshark would be able to capture the request.

I'm not planning on passing it out. I want to allow my staff to manage my account but can't really give them password or allow them to see and change my financial data. The staff is not that technical so they wouldn't know much about these things. I'll come in to change the password once a week if necessary.

if you own the computer/network,make rules directly on the router,as in www.mysite.com/account_data etc to block them

AND have a script in the bot to maybe with a socket connection go to whatismyipaddress.com to insure the program is not being used by another network as if they use a 3G modem etc they can get past your router settings,

What would be even better is if your router has a usb port,you could save a file on a usb stick(you can buy tiny ones that someone wouldn't even notice their is a stick or a port their,have a background process of $read file via ftp to the routers usb stick

if it doesn't match then stop the program,

,should insure,they cant access this information via another network,especially if the router is locked away from tampering

have cookies cleared every few seconds(I don't know what happens if you change network while you are logged in,will that kick you out or not,but clearing cookies should insure that it does)

TIP never under estimate your staffs potential,that is why any good manager watches his workers like a hawk,if they are good enough to do the job,their good enough to cause a problem

Use a Virtual Server from a provider like vultr

Create a normal user account (no admin rights)
Configure a browser for that user account that automatically logs into your site

Give your guys remote access to that server via RDP.

Job done. 

You could even install tracking / monitoring software onto that server, so that they can not mess with anything.

No need for a bot. And a lot more secure.

Cheers

Dan

• Like 1

Common sense aside,web sniffers and all that here is a working script

Assuming your password is saved in the bot or out of view once that is loaded this script can do the rest,so you will need to input the urls that those pages are my like myaccount or whatever

Tried just for the kicks to get this going with only ubot,cant believe this works,most important,

it also includes working even when the stop button is pressed,if you input an address that contains either account or data,it will load about:blank

example www.google.com/data

***If anyone knows a bit of javascript please take a look,it is missing like an on load function,that it acts before on load,like on create,and a few other things

One bug is once you try to reload a blocked page is loads for 1/10th of a second,easy to fix will do it later,I know so little about JS that could take me 20 mins ha ha ***

so here is the javascript snippet(which sucks,I am useless but it works,remove the first and last character(brackets)

HOW DID I NEVER KNOW A LOOP CAN WORK WHEN THE OFF BUTTON IS PRESSED,AWESOME HA

(var b = window.location.href

if (a!= b )

{
var regExp = /account|data/g;

var x = regExp.test(window.location.href);                  
if (x==true){
  window.location.href = 'about:blank';
}
}
var a = b;)

================================================================

snippet 2

var a = window.location.href

if (a!= b )

{
var regExp = /account|data/g;

var x = regExp.test(window.location.href);                  
if (x==true){
  window.location.href = 'about:blank';
}
}
var b = a;)

the ubot editor I think has changed my very crappy javascript,very hard to paste

define $test(#test) {
    loop while($comparison(1,"=",1)) {

run javascript("Insert Snippet 1 here")

wait(0.08)
        run javascript("Insert Snippet 2 here")

}
}
set(#stare,$test(""),"Global")