UBot Underground

What Can Ubot Automate? And What It Can't?

Ok... 

So Ubot can automate websites.... and it can do scrapping of the internet...

Could Ubot automate your windows software?

Could Ubot automate skype?

What would be the limitations? 

It can mainly automate web activities. Stuff you do via a browser.

It has some commands and plugins to automate software applications as well, but that stuff is limited. It's not what Ubot is primarily designed for.

Dan

It can't work with some plugins either like flash.

It looks like there might be a Skype plugin here: http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/15813-sell-skype-control-plugin/

With plugins a lot of things are possible beyond what is out there and every month people are coming out with cool new things.

Yes anything is possible,their are plenty of free softwares that are built for interacting with software such as skype,ie primarily built for automating your PC,their are software for your phone to automate your phone like tasker,and yes you can easily send a log of those programs to ubot and use ubots AI to tell those programs when to carry out an action

using these I have a home entertainment system,of voice controlled youtube from my phone,which uses ubots AI,and sends the video or scraped search page to my tv,ie it is entirely possible to do that even without ubot but since I just find the program I need to make the action,I never really learn much about those programs other than what is needed to interact with ubot,but of course I understand ubots AI so I route as much as possible to ubot and leave ubot make the decisions,and send those programs commands to carry out