UBot Underground

Hi everyone, here I am asking for help again, hopefully one day I will know enough to give back to you guys!

Anyway here is my question..

Is there any way to open a brand new "main" browser. I don't mean a new one that appears to the right of the main one but actually closing the main browser and then opening a new one in its place so there is still only one open at any time. Or failing that is there a way of opening a new browser (the ones that appear on the right) and then making that the main browser and closing the other one? I plan to sell this bot so the "move mouse" etc windows commands would not be appropriate in this instance as the bot is designed to run in the background whilst the user uses their computer.

Thank you as always for any help or advice you can give me :D

Hi, I will do my best to explain...

My bot uses a new proxy for each new search but sometimes the proxy will be slow or fail and leave me with no internet connection. Then when I do get a new connection and working proxy my bot stops working from the main browser. It still runs through its processes but doesn't enter anything into the search fields on the page. It is not an exe crash but I have monitored whats going on by my computers Task Manager. What I have seen happen is that when the internet connection is lost some of the Browser.exe processes close and I think the main browser is one of them, but it still appears as though its there in my bot. I have got round this problem by using the "in new browser" command as the bot will run through the rest of its loop and not work but when it starts again in the new browser it starts working again but for this bot to be affective for its task it needs to run from the man browser.

Thanks again for any help.

Jon