UBot Underground

[Buy] Looking For Someone To Help Me Create A Bot

Hi im looking for someone to help me create a bot

that does account creation (NO captcha) and email's and email confirmations

Experts only please because there are some parts of the account creation part that require you to have a more advance knowledge of Ubot or what ever software you are using.

for example a line of numbers is needed for the sign up but you do not know the number the bot has to "brute force" it in order to register there are 16 numbers 8 are fixed the other 8 has to be "brute forced" (Maximum 10 tries and 1 will succed) and once its done the line of number that work cannot be used again and the bot has to skip that line that has been used. thats the only tricky part. after that its just email and email confirmations. and the bot repeats it self 

How much you get depends on the website personally with manual labour i made 10k USD a month

6Mil has been paid out imagine how much you can get using a bot but ultimately this relies on trust. the website is terminating somewhere mid 2015 so im urgently looking for someone

Edited by septumking

pm me your skype name if you are interested 

Im looking for someone to help me make a bot for it urgently and if you do not have the intention of being partners or just want to know how to do it dont pm me please because the information would be useless to you unless you happen to live in the same country as me which is very very unlikely.

Edited by septumking